Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Two more days to go. . .
Well, today I was supposed to have a doctors appointment but she had to cancel it. I got my schedule for Saturday and it looks like we have to be there to start the whole process at 5 AM. We are pretty much ready ( I think) but Chris doesn't get back until Friday night so we are cutting it pretty close. The baby's bag is packed and ready to go, but not mine- that is the next order of business. Noni brought the bassinet over and set up it in our room- Uncle Eddy put together the stroller and put the car seat in our car and Auntie Dana took care of putting the bedding on the crib and putting away all the baby's clothes. Hopefully, my next post will be one with a picture of our little girl. Bailey is not sure what to make of all the changes, but his daddy let him try out his sister's crib the other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment