Monday, May 31, 2010

The Final Countdown- 5 More Days Until D-Day (Delivery Day)


Well, we are anxiously awaiting our new baby girl- at my last appointment, the doctor told us to pick a date to deliver because the hospital is so busy, she wanted to make sure I got a room. Of course, I tried picking my due date of June 11th to make sure that I would have enough time to get my house ready, but she said that wasn't an option. So, we picked June 5th- January 5th was Irene's birthday and November 5th is Ryan's birthday, so it seemed like a good day. So, with less than a week to go, we knew that we had to really get moving. Chris came home for the long weekend to help with a few details including putting up a new fan, installing the baby monitor, taking away junk and running errands.He had to go back to Baltimore today but he will be back Friday, just in time for the big day. (We hope that big day doesn't come sooner!) I am feeling pretty good- my wedding rings even fit all the way until yesterday!
Last week Nonu, Nonni, Grandma Becky, Auntie Dana and Pam all came over to set up the room. Today Uncle Eddy and Ryan joined us too. He is helping us put together our stroller and car seat right now. I am not sure how good I am going to be at blogging but I am going to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment